Brazilian Vibe Magazine invites people of all backgrounds and cultures to celebrate Brazil’s national sport by participating in a 1-day co-ed soccer event full of fun, energy, and, of course, soccer!
‹12 teams of 8-12 players will play on the conveniently located Andy Livingstone Park in Vancouver’s Downtown onA July 20, 2013. Sign up individually to meet new friends or as a team of old friends – we encourage all ages and skill levels to participate and ask that a minimum of 2 females be on each team.
So tie up those laces and put on that sunscreen because the Vibe Soccer Tournament is all about making the most of the summer: being active, having fun and making friends… See you there!!!
- 12 teams of 8-12 players (minimum 2 females perA team | minimum age is 16);
- 4 round-robin groups followed by playoffs;
- Teams will play at least 3 games of 25 minutes eachA in the round-robin stage;
- The best 2 teams of each group will move on to the playoffs;
Awards and Prizes:
- 1st and 2nd place teams will receive comemorative medals to show off their accomplishments;
- Draw prizes throughout the event;
Food and Beverages available for purchase at the site:
- Sports bars, fruit, chips;
- Beverages include: sports drinks, water and a Brazilian favourite: GUARANi;
- Pre-made sandwiches (meat and vegetarian).
The registration fee allows us to rent the field and necessary equipaments to put on a memorable tournament which you will be proud to be part of!
- Early bird (before JulyA 1st): $25A per player
- Regular prices (from JulyA 1st to July 12th): $30A per player
*Tickets are non-refundable‹
- This is a rain or shine event. Playing in the rain is still lots of fun and puts that unique Westcoast spin on Brazil’s favourite sport.
Register now at vibesoccer.ca!